Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Testimonial from My Handbook of IWC 3

This is comment from all of campers about me during International Work Camp 3 in Nganget. Check it out! ^^

F : Putri
Rini, I'm so sorry if I make mistake to you. I think Rini is very kind, I hope you always smile, because your smile is very good. Ganbatte Rini, You are my sister.

F: Dwi
I don't know. I hate it to see your face while you tired, but I am always glad that I have you by my side. Sorry, and thanks for everything. Became yourself is good, and you always became yourself. I like that! Sincerely.

F: Akane
You're always smiling, singing and dancing with Chika. You like a SUN. I'm happy for meeting you. Thank you.

F: Detia
Panic girl! KP Leader! Always cooking..^^

F: Galih
Rini, you're like our mother but a little childish, sometimes. You are cute and funny. I think you are moody. I like Rini who always smile and full of spirit! Keep fighting Rini! I'm glad to know you..^^


F: Zein
Rini, gokil sob. Gak nyangka gue punya temen kayak lo. 4 jempol deh buat lo.

F: Kohei
Oh, my Queen.. I had a great 2 weeks. Thank you my Queen..

F: Afif
Rni! Gak punya kata-kata lagi gue buat lu. Keren! Thanks selama di camp. Salam asyik-asyik ajah. (kata-kata tak sanggup mengungkap rasa dan makna)

F: Uci
A real KP-ers Girl ever kak Rini. Such a cute girl even though sometimes to be scary T_T. Keep Fighting! Asyik deh godain kak Rini sama kak Afif. wkwkwkwkk Hati-hati di jalan ya.. I'll miss you.

F: Ncan
Charantaaa! Good job my dongsaeng. Thank you for everything and your hard work in this work camp. Let's get along better in future time...^^

F: Yuma
"Picture"

F: Emi
You are so cute girl. I wanted to talk more . I'll realy miss you!

F: Rizqi
Great job! You are hard worker.

F: Tiwi
Rinii, ingat kamu ingat job aku jadi KP;. I'm sorry for everything. Aku gak bisa ngerjain semua kerjaan dengan sempurna, tapi kamu buat sempurna. Arigatou. love love love ^^

F: Ai
Rini, You are bright girl! I'm happy that you call me "Ai-chan" and thank you for lending mosquite's medicine. I was glad fot see you.

F: Haruka
You are shining, Rini! Thank you for supporting in many scenes. Your exist make my camp life happier.

F: Yuta
I'm happy to see you again. You made me happy and gave so many smile. So lovey! Thanks alot! ^^

F: Mojabee
-Super Junior-      -Gen Ki (Energy)-
Your smile is very cute! I hope we meet again! Thank you for everything. *'w'*

F: Shusuke
-Kawaii-
Rini, You are so cute and smart. You are reliable. You are talked very happy. Terima kasih. Sampai bertemu lagi!

F: Shuhei
Rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnniiiiiii!
You are so great and so fun! When I tickled you, your response was so cute. I wanna tickle again, but I promise you not tickle. Oh my God LOL. I wanna keep in touch using facebook.

F: Dina
Rni! I'm glad to meet and know you. Cute girl and you always do "aegyo" and look like a child. I wish we'll became friend too, not only in this work camp but after this work camp. Thank you for everything and your helping till now. Keep in touch, Rini-chan! and don't forget "your relationship (nan desu ka? molla)" with Afif, and Ganbate!

F: Minami
You are soooooo cute ^^. Your smile and cute voice give me happy. Thanks for your hard work, especially KP. Your character is so nice! I like your communication! Terima kasih. with love.

F: Chika
I'm very glad to see you again. Really enjoying talking, singing, dancing, smiling with you! I'll never forget spending time here, riding the second long-time-train with you. I wanna see you again. With biggest love! Everlasting Friendship!

F: Nikita
Rini, My partner in singing. Rajin, keibuan, good at dancinng, esp poco-poco and tari sembah. Ditunggu project GCC nya. Cheers!^^

F: Binti
Hi Rini... nice to meet you. Rini, goodbye for tomorrow, but I hope to meet you again next time. You are hard worker. Thank you for everything.

F: Ria
Thanks for everything. You are a good teacher for Lampung dance and I never forget this. Thank you so much friend. I hope you have a good experienc ewith me. Don't forget about me..^^
Rini, semoga sukses selalu dan kalo mau nikah, Ria sarankan 2 tahun setelah lulus. Ria harap Rini selalu bahagia saat mengenang pengalaman ini. Oya, jangan lupa berdoa sebelum tidur. Rini kalo nikah bikin rumahnya jangan berantem ya hehehee
Sebenarnya Ria sedih banget berpisah dengan Rini lebih awal. hati-hati di jalan dan jangan lupa belajar yang baik. Semoga cepat lulus, dipermudah urusannya, dan yang penting adalah skripsi lancar dan dapet pendamping wisuda yang ganteng, sholeh, selalu membuat Rini bahagia.
Pertama kali kita bertemu, Ria pikir Rini angkatan 2010 dan maaf banget Ria gak bisa manggil dirimu yang cantik, Just Rini..

F: Lia
Riniiii! Aku bingung mau ngomong apa. buku ini gak sanggup ngungkapin perasaanku ke kamu selama kebersamaan kita selama ini.Love you! ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: