Powered by Blogger.
RSS

This songs, For You....

Malam ini aku pengen nulis mengenai beberapa bagian dari lirik lagu. Lirik lagu yang aku tulis disini ku tujukan untuk seseorang. Seseorang yang akan aku lupakan. Mungkin... Semangat!



Only one-BOA

My love, good bye now, You're the only one
Even at the moment we break up, You're the only one
It hurt and hurts and it's foolish but good bye
Though I may never see you again, You're the olny one
When will my head eras you?
One day, two days, one month, if long term then a few years
and someday in your memories, I won't live in it
You'll erase me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0330- U-kiss

I keep thinking of you at night, I can not sleep
Why did I turn on this love show?
The distance between you and I has increased
I was the servant of this love
Why did we fight?
Why were we like that?
Did you lose the sight?
How would you? I can not say anything besides I'm sorry
I still cannot erase you
I keep thinking about you
I really miss you
I can not sleep at all the night
The sound of the raindrops hitting on the window of my heart
The place that you left, I really miss you
I can not sleep at all the night

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: