Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Litte Things About Me

I express love by doing things for the ones I love more than by expressing words.
People will assume I am in a bad mood, when really I am just in one of my quiet, thinking moods.
I take care of myself, I am very independent but like my man to take care of me too, I believe in old fashioned values.
The smallest thing can change my entire opinion of you.
I am professionals at walking away. Its not that I can't handle conflict, I just don't put effort into things with no value.
Do not force me to talk about my feelings. Doing so will only discourage me from talking about my feelings at all.
Sometimes I may sound like I'm being harsh, but really, I'm just being honest.
I treat you like how you treat me or If you treat me good, I may treat you better. If you treat me bad, I may treat you worse.
I hate to ask others for help, nothing personal, just it helps me to learn for myself.
It can be difficult to tell what I am thinking, as my thoughts are guarded and mysterious.
I know things you think I don't. I don't mention it cause I don't want to make things worse or I just don't care to.
I will either tell you exactly what I think or stay silent.
I get really annoyed when people talk in circles and don't make sense. I prefer you get straight to the point.
I can't stand when someone keeps asking me, "what's wrong?". If I didn't tell you the first time, there's a reason.
When I asks you a question, be careful how you answer because I may just be trying to see if you'll lie or not.
I am perfectionists and whatever I do, I need to do it thoroughly and get it exactly right or I'll feel dissatisfied.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: